Join OWRA for this once a year opportunity to improve your knowledge and skills, network with other wildlife rehabilitators, and have fun in the process! Our conference will feature 27-hours of educational classes and will feature topics ranging from animal care to raising funding
Kicking off our conference will be our to be announced keynote speaker.
The Annual Banquet will feature great food, cash bar, and lots of socializing and fun. The Evening Banquet will feature guest speaker, Nikki Smith, Curator of North America at Columbus Zoo and Aquarium. Learn about the behavior and conservation of the North American Black Bear and their impact on Ohio! The annual raffle and silent auction will take place during the evening.
Featured veterinarians include:
Dr. Gary Riggs
Dr. Emily Velez
Dr. Diana Huang
Dr. Nicki Rosenhagen
Dr. Priscilla Joyner
Click here for full list of our conference speakers and topics.
Registration Information (use show details for pricing, full registration information and policies)
- Registration for the conference includes participation in concurrent sessions, certificate of completion and the following meals: Saturday breakfast, lunch and dinner, and Sunday breakfast (vegetarian options are available)
- Registrants pay the full registration fee whether or not they utilize all services or attend all sessions offered (registration fee only covers the cost of meals)
- May attend the conference without attending pre-conference workshops. Separate registration required for all events.
- Membership must be current at the time of registration in order to receive the member discount. Membership period is Jan 1 - Dec 31 and is not prorated.
- Children under 12 are discouraged; children under 18 must pay the student fee and be supervised by a paying adult
- Walk-ins are accepted
- Payment due upon arrival
- Certificate of completion not guaranteed without pre-registration
- Pre-registration preferred
For questions regarding your registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need more information about the annual conference, please email email@example.com.