Conference Registration & Cancellation Policies
- Conference Registration: Includes participation in sessions, handouts, and meals. Meals include Saturday breakfast, lunch, and dinner; Sunday breakfast. Participants pay the established fees whether or not they utilize all services or attend all sessions offered.
- Pre-conference Trainings and Workshops: Are separate from the main conference and separate registration is required. Paid workshops may be attended separately from the conference. Lunch is included with all day (8-hr) workshops. A lunch option is available for those attending half-day workshops.
- Member Rate: One member at the discounted rate is granted to each individual, student, or organizational membership and two per family membership. If utilizing an organizational membership, and you are not the contact for the organization, please have the organization contact email OWRA to give permission at email@example.com. Membership period is Jan 1 - Dec 31 and is not prorated.
- Walk-Ins: Pre-registration is preferred. Walk-ins are welcome for the conference. For pre-conference trainings and workshops with limited capacity, walk-ins will be accepted if there is space available. Walk-ins are not guaranteed a certificate of completion or lunch in pre-conference workshops.
- Children: Children under age 18 may attend the conference, but must be accompanied by a paying adult and pay as students. Children under the age of 12 are discouraged. Pre-conference workshops are reserved for individuals 18-years or older.
Online Registrations Without Payment
- Registrations may be completed within 48 hours by beginning the registration process over using the email address from the initial registration to complete payment.
- Pending registrations are automatically deleted 48 hrs after being submitted and a cancellation notice sent to the email provided on the initial registration.
- Cancellations received in writing 2 weeks prior to the event will be honored (email firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Cancellations received after the above date will not be entitled to a refund. The registration fee only covers the cost of provided meals and the meal count is guaranteed with the hotel. OWRA pays for the meals, whether the attendees show up or not.