Introduction to Wildlife Rehabilitation
The IWR class covers wildlife rehabilitation regulations in Ohio, handling wildlife calls, neonatal care of orphaned wildlife, zoonotic diseases, stabilization, and transportation of Category 1 species (tree squirrels, ground squirrels, and Eastern Cottontail Rabbits). This class, or an equivalent, is required by the Ohio Division of Wildlife to apply for a Category 1 Rehabilitation Permit. Instructor: Becky Crow
- Registration fee includes manual, handouts, and certificate of completion. This workshop will not include a lunch. Registrants are welcome to bring their own lunch, snacks, and beverages.
- Online registration ends 5 PM March 10th.
- Live animal demonstrations are not a part of this workshop, nor are live animals permitted at the workshop (with exception of service animals)
- OWRA Workshops are reserved for individuals 18 years of age or older.
- Students will be required to show proof of current status
- Payment is due at the time of registration
Return to OWRA Events
The minimum number of attendees for workshops is 8. If the minimum number of registrants is not reached by Friday, March 10th, the class will be cancelled, and paid registrations will receive a full refund.