This two hour workshop will cover the basics of a physical examination, how to correctly bandage and the various techniques and materials used. Learn how to assess fractures, control bleeding and stabilize the patient, inject fluids and much, much more. A hands-on lab will follow lecture to allow you to practice wound management skills.
Instructor: Dr. Sarah Reich, DVM, Willowbrook Wildlife Center
Registration Information (details for pricing, full registration information and policies)
- Pre-conference workshop with limited registration
- May attend the workshop without registering for the conference; separate registration required for all pre-conference workshops.
- Membership must be current at the time of registration to receive the member discount. Membership period is Jan 1- Dec 31 and is not prorated.
- Lunch is optional with this class for an additional $25; separate registration required. Vegetarian option available.
- Walk-ins are accepted if space is available
- Payment is due upon arrival
- Pre-registration is preferred
NOTE: If the hotel management makes the decision to put COVID restrictions in place, this will limit the number of people allowed in the room. Should this happen, the first to register for the event will maintain their seats while the most recent registrations will be refunded. We greatly apologize for the inconvenience.
If you need more information about the workshop, please email email@example.com. For questions regarding your registration email firstname.lastname@example.org.