Advanced Skills Workshop: Fluid Therapy
This workshop will cover the when, what, why and how of fluid therapy in avian, mammal and reptile species. When to consider fluid therapy, how to assess dehydration, what type of fluids to use, what route of administration and type of equipment is needed and how to use it, animal restraint and hands-on lab. Workshop approved for CE Credit by the OMVLB.
Instructor: Dr. Sarah Reich, DVM, Willowbrook Wildlife Center
Registration Information (details for pricing, full registration information and policies)
NOTE: If the hotel management makes the decision to put COVID restrictions in place, this will limit the number of people allowed in the room. Should this happen, the first to register for the event will maintain their seats while the most recent registrations will be refunded. We greatly apologize for the inconvenience.
- Pre-conference workshop with limited registration
- May attend the workshop without registering for the conference; separate registration required for all pre-conference workshops.
- Membership must be current at the time of registration to receive the member discount. Membership period is Jan 1- Dec 31 and is not prorated.
- Lunch is optional with this class for an additional $25; separate registration required. Vegetarian option available.
- Walk-ins are accepted if space is available
- Payment is due upon arrival
- Pre-registration is preferred
If you need more information about the workshop, please email email@example.com. For questions regarding your registration email firstname.lastname@example.org.