Join OWRA for this once a year opportunity to improve your knowledge and skills, network with other wildlife rehabilitators, and have fun in the process! Our conference will feature 34-hours of education, and will feature topics ranging from animal care to
Kicking off our conference will be our Keynote Speaker, Doug Wynn. Doug is a Herpetologist who’s distinguished awards range from the Division of Wildlife’s Cardinal Award and the Conservation Award; the Ohio Biological Survey’s Naturalist Award to the Ohio Division of Parks Naturalist Award.
The Annual Banquet will feature great food, cash bar, and lots of socializing and fun. The Evening Banquet will feature guest speaker, Naturalist Harvey Webster, Retired Chief Wildlife Officer and Ambassador Emeritus of Cleveland Museum of Natural History. The annual raffle and silent auction will take place during the evening.
Featured veterinarians include:
Dr. Sarah Reich, DVM, Willowbrook Wildlife Center
Dr. Diana Huang, DVM, All Species Education
Dr. Rustin Moore, DVM, Dean, Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine
Dr. Nicki Rosenhagen, DVM, Progressive Animal Welfare Society (PAWS) (virtual)
Dr. Lynn Miller, DVM, Bird Care Aotearoa, New Zealand (virtual)
Dr. Julia Whittington, DVM, Hospital Chief of Staff, University of Illinois College ofVeterinary Medicine (virtual)
Dr. Robert Adamski, DVM, Unity College, Maine (Virtual)
Click here for full list of our conference speakers and topics.
Registration Information (use show details for pricing, full registration information and policies)
- Registration for the conference includes participation in concurrent sessions, certificate of completion and the following meals: Saturday breakfast, lunch and dinner, and Sunday breakfast (vegetarian options are available)
- Registrants pay the full registration fee whether or not they utilize all services or attend all sessions offered (registration fee only covers the cost of meals)
- May attend the conference without attending pre-conference workshops. Separate registration required for all events.
- Membership must be current at the time of registration in order to receive the member discount. Membership period is Jan 1 - Dec 31 and is not prorated.
- Children under 12 are discouraged; children under 18 must pay the student fee and be supervised by a paying adult
- Walk-ins are accepted
- Payment due upon arrival
- Certificate of completion not guaranteed without pre-registration
- Pre-registration preferred
If you need more information about the annual conference, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions regarding your registration, please email email@example.com.