Non-Conference Workshop Registration & Cancellation Policies
- One registration at member rate is granted to each membership
- Membership must be current at the time of registration to qualify for member rate
- If utilizing an organizational membership, and you are not the contact for the organization, please have the organization contact email to give permission at email@example.com
- Children under the age of 12 are discouraged. Children under age 18 may attend but must be accompanied by a paying adult.
Walk-ins are welcome, but are not guaranteed a certificate of completion, manual, or lunch if provided
- Payment by check made to OWRA is due upon arrival
- Must be received in writing (email accepted at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Will receive a full refund with more than 2 weeks notice
- No refunds will be issued with less than 2 weeks notice
Online Registrations made without payment
- Pending registrations are automatically deleted 48 hrs after being submitted and a cancellation notice sent.
- Registrations which are not canceled may be completed within 48 hours by re-registering using the email address used during registration to to complete payment.
Policies for the Annual Conference may differ than those for non-conference workshops